1) Over 34 years of proven legal experience, both as a trial litigator and as a tough negotiator
2) Legal representation is reasonably priced.
- New York State Bar
- Federal Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Bronx County Bar Association
- Small Claims Arbitrator for over 13 years
4) Bilingual Spanish-English and working knowledge of French
5) Committed support staff, including Betty Gonzalez, paralegal that has worked with Jayson for over 32 years
6) Convenient hours
- Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm
- Saturdays from 10 am to 2 pm
7) Convenient location
- 26 West 183rd Street, Bronx, NY, 10453
- Take the 4 train to the 183rd Street station. We are one block west from the station (in the direction of University Avenue, not Grand Concourse) on the corner of West 183rd Street and Davidson Avenue on the ground floor. We have black and yellow awnings.
- Take the Bx32 bus to Jerome Avenue & West 183rd Street or Jerome Avenue & East 183rd Street. These bus stops are very close to the 4 train station.
- Take the Bx3 bus to University Avenue & West 183rd Street. Walk on West 183rd Street. This section of University Avenue is also called Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard. Walk down the hill towards Jerome Avenue. Cross Aqueduct Avenue and then Grand Avenue until you reach our office at Davidson Avenue.
- Drive to our office. We are one block west of Jerome Avenue, halfway between Fordham Road and Burnside Avenue. Street parking is available on 183rd Street and cross streets.
8) Handled thousands of proceedings in Family Court and the Supreme Court:
- Child support
- Spousal maintenance
- Enforcement procedures
- Incarceration of deadbeat parent
- Orders of protection
- Legal fees
- Division of retirement and pension plans
- Division of marital assets
9) Represented clients throughout New York City and surrounding areas:
- Staten Island
10) Award winner:
- President’s Pro Bono Service Attorney Award (New York State award for devoting time and volunteering to protect victims of domestic violence in divorce cases)
- Network for Women’s Service Commitment to Justice Award representing victims of domestic violence